Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day Zero Project

      Here is my updated (so far) list. I already realize something critical I have left off ..  and I want to re-order it so finished items are at the bottom.

Cozieluv (Karen Deanna Joyce)
101 Things in 1001 Days

Sep 19, 2015 - Jun 16, 2018

1 Matt and I take train to Chicago to take items to homeless 
2 get a small dog/puppy for Matt for ADA needs 
3 set up cute storefront in car 
4 Set up items for homeless. 
5 organize important papers and file 
6 research prices for items I create 
7 set up online store 
8 mail Grandma's doilies to sisters 
9 submit article to be published 
10 side income sufficient for vagabond live aboard 
11 hike at least once/week with Matt 
12 get firm price and amenity list for live aboard marina 
13 umbrella up trees/bushes at house and till dirt under each 
14 new tub knobs 
15 new kitchen faucet 
16 live closer to God 
17 clear house of all but essentials 
18 organize candles and oil lamps and associated supplies 
19 become familiar with nooks and crannies of Desplains River 
20 new "homestead afloat" lifestyle started 
21 Own our own camper van 
22 Log a minimum of 70,000 steps/week on my pedometer app 
23 begin to accumulate items for live aboard life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...