Monday, June 8, 2015

Perimeter "Security"

Hi! Welcome back!! So good to have you drop by!!

With the world still spiraling toward government collapse /martial law and disastrous risks from nature becoming more and more imminent it seems more imperative every day that we we look to the security of our homesteads. And for that reason I took advantage of a couple sales at Menards.

I bought that lovely healthy rose bush as the roses make my entire lot smell heavenly . . . I can smell roses as I drive up to my driveway!!!  And those "friendly" roses that smell oh, so inviting entice one toward intense pain by thorns!! By planting rosebushes around my perimeter I make my homestead look and smell lovely while making it inhospitable to those wishing to come over my fence.
Win-Win Scenario

And for those two (2) flats of marigolds? Well, let me share this bit of knowledge with you. Rodents don't like marigolds. I live next door to an older lady (86 years) who feeds all stray cats, raccoons, groundhogs, skunks, squirrels, ect on her front porch every day (3 meals of cat food and table scraps/day!!). Because of this it is very difficult to maintain a vegetable garden here. By planting the marigolds, at minimum, around my vegetable garden bed, then randomly around my entire homestead, I am able to create a Living Rodent Repelling Fence!!!
Win-Win-Scenario

It's all about perimeter security!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...