Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 32/365 #Linus

Good morning all! As winter storm  Linus bares down in blizzard form, I thought you might appreciate  a few pictures. To me it looks like a mere 5-6" so I I need to pray harder as I still want to be snowed in!! I have received notice of one cancelation so far and our drive is plowed in,so it will be a few hours before we can leave our property.
I have hot, fresh coffee, a good fire and a sweet son making breakfast so I am spoiled today. Hopefully we can get shoveled out (at least initially) and Matt can make some money shoveling!! I have customer  who wants me to bring by some Avon today, but we'll have to see what happens.
How is Winter Storm Linus shaping up where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...