Monday, January 26, 2015

Homestead Ramblings . . .

Good morning! You know, sometimes I just like to ramble and share random thoughts with you . . . For those days I love this "stream of conscious" writing style . . . I learned this at Fairmont West High School in 1982 and am still loving it!! 
I am setting up  quite quickly for a gift shop and coffee shop . . . Will provide hand made clothing (baby's to start) as well as dried herbs and gourmet jams and jellies . . . Want to be go-to shop and have community see me as a resource to be protected . . . .
Also looking at our  skills and what we still don't know  . . . .i would like to become proficient at hunting and trapping and hope to work on those skills over the next year . . . Sat at McDonald's, used "me time" and really looked at where I am  compared to  where I need to be. . . . All good πŸ˜ƒ that's a super nice feeling!! Now to fold all that laundry I had drying on the shower rod . . . .
Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...