Monday, January 12, 2015

Gray Water Garden in Winter

There is something so therapeutic about this garden, even when it's almost completely buried in ice and snow!!
I can't wait until spring to completely dig up all the flowers around it and totally re-landscape it . . . . so many pretty plans running through my head. Considering not sleeping from spring through fall in order to get all my outdoor projects finished. Actually, I am considering starting a few now to get a jump on things. A bit of pruning and a laying down cardboard boxes where I want new planting beds would give me a huge edge. Hmmmm . . .
The possibilities are endless!!!
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...