Monday, December 1, 2014

Luke 5:1-5

Isn't it truly amazing how the Holy spirit leads us to exactly what we need when our hearts are willing?!?! As I began my Bible study my KJV Bible opened to Luke and there I recalled that this is where He had me studying previously. I believe I was on "Day 4/30" when I last was in this spot!!! And last time I chose not to blog my reading as it was simply too deep.
Tonight, as I read over the first five (5) verses of chapter five (5) in Luke, I realize (He shows me) that He has put me where I am for a reason and I must stay put and trust totally in Him. As long as I'm obedient He will provide more of everything than I've ever dreamed of!!!
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...