Friday, September 26, 2014

Reading Jonah. .

Hello there. .
Today, on my lunch break, I picked up my Bible and it opened to the book of Jonah. .
Little did I realize as I began to quietly read, Jonah's story is not dissimilar from mine.
A few years back (yes that long ago) I asked the Lord what I needed to do to move closer to my calling.
The answer I received was simple yet specific. .
And yet, I've pretty much flat out refused to do it completely.
Oh, yeah, I'll start it and almost complete it. . I've done that over and over sporadically. .
But, most of the time I just make lame excuses. . . And wonder why God hasn't fulfilled His par.. .
So now?
Well, my friend, it's time for me to obey.
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...