Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 258/365

A day of paid workout and still a bit feverish with the perpetual cough and trouble breathing. . Some Alka Seltzer Plus seems to be helping a lot. . Although I'm still having so much trouble breathing that Matt won't allow me to prep Avon brochures, I do feel like I'm getting better. . .

Joy Dare:
15th~ 3 gifts paired~~
Alka Seltzer and sinus infection/chest congestion
Matt and I hanging out
Bed and super soft bedding

I am so deeply grateful for the friends I'm close to and those I'm getting to know. . And for a son who watches and listens carefully and is able to differentiate right from wrong. . And so grateful Matt has listened at church and realizes when he's being led down the wrong path. . God blesses a boy whose heart is for Him!!!


Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...