Friday, August 23, 2013

Survival Water Supply?


Good morning! Welcome back.
I have to ask, have you considered your survival water supply? Do you have at least a few days of water set aside? A one (1) week supply? What about a water cachement and purification system?
As I refilled a jug and put it in the cabinet, I realized we only have about 1 1/2 days of water set up! What happened? Well, apparently neither Matt nor myself was refilling jugs as each was emptied! So, so not good!!! Then also was what we learned at Joliet Junior College about plastics degrading and being unsafe so that only hard plastic jugs should be reused for longterm water storage. All the thin, flexible plastic jugs had to be thrown in the recycling bin.
At this point I can honestly say we only have about 6-8 gallons including the one I rotated into the fridge this morning.
And so?
We still only have 2 1/2 days of drinking water stocked up.
Tonight I'll have to show Matt our plight and we can devise a game plan.
How prepped are you?!?!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...