Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Inconsiderateness

I came home from work tonight intending to clear weeds out of the alley and plant Yuccas, only to find branches trimmed from the neighbor's trees had been dumped in my section of the alley up against my fence!
Honestly, right now I don't know if I'm angry or grateful for the free kindling. I think maybe both. Although I desperately need more firewood to get through the winter, the rudeness of the tree service dumping it on my property bothers me.
But...
Guess I'll haul it all inside the gate later and break it up when I have time!
Here's to free firewood, even if it arrives in a backhanded sort of way!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...