Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cleaning


Good evening! Nice to see you again. It's always nice when a friend stops by!
I've been pretty busy lately working on getting my home ready for bank appraisal. This process has been amazingly cathartic.
When we bought the house three years ago, we had been accumulating furniture for twelve years in preparation for buying a house, not knowing specifically what we would need. I had noticed, recently, that much of the furniture was bizarrely ugly and quite repulsive so I relocated it to the curb. Also, we had thirteen plus years of accumulated boxes of 'stuff', so I have had a lot to do.
My current game plan is to haul misplaced contents of each other room into the family room, then sort it there. This is working quite well. The living room is emptied, vacuumed and walls washed. And, I've almost finished cleaning out my room.
It feels so good to walk into each room and see the transformation! I can now easily envision what my home will look like when finished.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...