Monday, December 6, 2010

Thoughts While I Wait

As I sit and wait for Matt to get out of school, I must admit my thoughts have been turning toward how unprepared I really am for any real emergency.
I survive week to week on what firewood I can scrounge/ barter.
We barely have a weeks worth of groceries in the house.
I am almost completely dependent on the utility companies.
I do not have a support system in my neighborhood. In fact, I may actually have the opposite of it!
What can I do to stabilize our future?
Attempt to stock back up on groceries.
Look further for a like-minded individual as a potential room mate.
Start hooking up solar and wind power a little each pay day.
Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...