Friday, December 24, 2010

Grey Water Garden in Winter

Good evening!
Merry Christmas!
Isn't the grey water garden lively in all this fluffy snow?! Today I'm on my 5th load of laundry, so the garden is thawed. It's nice to have a water source for all the wildlife... and my neighbor's little herd of stray cats! It's also nice to have a source of water fir my fruit trees and vegetable garden all year.
How pleasant to look out my kitchen window and see a bird hopping around by one of the ponds.
Imagine if every one of your neighbors put in a grey eater garden?! How much less usable water would go onto the sewer lines! How much greener their landscaping would be!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have a grey water pond? Is it working out well? How did you build it? Did you have a book to follow?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...