Monday, September 21, 2009

Hats & More Hats

I am still knitting... Of course! Not that any of us believed I could stop!!
This is a small batch I dropped off at Will County Community Youth Mental Health For the coat and hat drive. I broke down and bought 5 more skeens of yarn at Walmart... I was so sick of the colors I had already and the new pretty colors were calling my name.
I am having so much fun making more hats with new color combinations. And, now, I am also trying to make more small hats so all the childrenms needs will be met.
It's good to have a hobby that helps others, relaxes me and is in His will!

1 comment:

  1. They are cool colors, what new color s did you get I can't knit at all

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...