Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bug-Out Bag

Hi! Welcome back! Tonight I am contemplating the repacking of my bug-out bag. Yes, I am finally getting back to this project, mostly because I am deep cleaning and re-arranging my room which is causing me to deal with things I had tabled.
The first Bag was a red transplant bag~ easy to spot from a distance! Now I am using a dark blue backpack. We'll be way less noticable and blend in with the others.
For my initial content list for my primary bag I have chosen only the most critical items I would need if we were forced to walk out:
1. Personal documents
2. Prescriptions
3. Basic first aide kit
4. Bible
5. Emergency blankets
6. Addresses/ phone #'s
7. Maps
8. Books on wild edibles, etc.
This isn't everything I would like to take, but these are the contents that we absolutely must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...