Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog Changes Coming...

Hi! Glad to see you. I wanted to let you know about upcoming changes to all my blogs.
Originally I had one blog. When I found there were too many topics I wanted to cover for the one blog, I diversified into multiple blogs.
Now I am finding that I am not always able to post to every blog every day and many posts should be on more than one of my blogs!
I have not decided which blog will be the one I keep, or if I will simply start a new blog altogether and move all posts from the old blogs to the new one.
Once I decide, I will post the location.
Thank you to all my faithful readers. I sincerely hope you continue to follow and that the new format is pleasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...