Wednesday, August 29, 2018

KJV Bible. Colossians 1:10

[10]That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

 Yesterday I began a time of prayer and fasting . . 31 days to be precise. This is a time to add a focused prayer for my future husband and concentrate on him. A time to look toward my personal growth in the Lord so I am ready when this man begins to sit beside me. I want to be a blessing and helpmeet to him and need this focused time to prepare for that. If you are wanting to join me I found this at www.waitingforyourboaz.com. If we are fasting together please feel free to share your progress and insights as we go along!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...