Sunday, August 27, 2017

Happy Monday Morning!!

Something about a Monday morning started with time with my Heavenly Father! Waking before Matt needed to rise for school gave me time to pray and seek His Will . . then, after Matt went up to the clubhouse to begin his first day at OHDELA (tell you about the miracle they are to us later!), I realized why the cabin lights had little to no power . . when Matt put the shelf back over the inboard motor he accidentally unplugged the battery recharger!! Thank you Jesus for showing me as I'd figured I needed to buy new marine batteries (again) and a new charger . . 💰💰💰 God really watches over the two (2) of us every minute and is making every step of obedience to Him a greater blessing than the last!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...