Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Make Your Home a Haven . .

        As we light candles in our home Matt and I are preparing to move. At the end of May I realized I couldn't juggle bills any longer and notified the bank. Although I am still not entirely sure how the process works, we appear to be about to put our homestead up for short sale.
       Matt and I are again thinning out our possessions and will put 99% in storage until we know where we will live. Matt is helping greatly with home repairs and is growing up fast.
       Our next step, once the house is sold/deeded back to the bank, will be a fantastic adventure. Life is what you make it. God is leading us to better things and greater understanding of His Will in our lives.
    Abundant prayers from our home to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...