Thursday, April 21, 2016

Dead Sea Scrolls Bible

Tonight I am spending some time in my Dead Sea Scrolls Bible. I am interested in finding a complete pre-1901 KJV Bible that includes the Apocrypha. My Dead Sea Scrolls Bible includes parts of these "hidden books" . . . it's a start until I can buy a complete Bible!!
The page pictured shows the differences between the Jewish Torah, Protestant Old Testament and Roman Catholic Old Testament. I find it interesting that the "hidden books" were not removed from the Catholic Bible.
Fortunately there are still copies of the  complete Protestant KJV Bible available to purchase.
How can one possibly understand without a complete Bible?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...