Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Blessings of a Non-Credit Class

Hi! Welcome back!!
I just wanted to share a bit about the fun I've been having taking noncredit classes at Joliet Junior College. So far I have taken three (3) classes: Financing Small Businesses, Grant Writing and Finances For Women. The grant writing class was in two (2) two (2) hour sessions while each of the other two (2) classes were a single two (2) hour session.
I can honestly say I really learned a lot from both the grant writing and finances for women classes (the small business financing class just wasn't relevant to my needs/goals).  All three (3) really motivated and inspired me to move ahead!! In a world where it can seem virtually impossible to change your circumstances, taking these classes is a real life changer!!
And from here?
Well, the catalog of summer classes anxiously awaits my perusal. I wonder what fun and interesting classes will be offered? Many of the classes are under $50 with some even free so there is absolutely no excuse for missing out on this fabulous opportunity!!!
What classes are you taking?
What classes do you recommend and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...