Thursday, March 12, 2015


2 Chronicles 24 Good morning!! I sat and read this before work this morning as I was incredibly early. Being early enough to disinfect surfaces and mop my office followed by a leisurely Bible study is awesome!! This morning the Holy Spirit opened my KJV Bible to 2 Chronicles 24 and my eyes fell first on verse 23. I read from there to the end then went back and read from the beginning of the chapter. This is so right on time (as per usual) as Matt and I are again doing church from home. The incredible importance of being under sound teaching has us doing this. And, although fellowship with other Christians in a church setting would be nice, until we find the right church for us, we are content.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...