Sunday, October 5, 2014

Me *.* Day 362

Good morning! Hope you are blessed today!!
This is me from yesterday. it was a peaceful morning of catching up a bit on bookwork. :)
And, as I worked, my mind was on a chat with a sweet tenant the day before. We stopped to chat as I loaded all Matt's aluminum cans for his recycling business into my car. It's nice to stop and hear different people's perspectives and plans. We chatted about jobs we've had and our plans for the future.
Ad she readies for her move to LA, California and I for a move further out of town, we both face new adventures and unknown obstacles.
And we're both excited for what our futures hold!!
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...