Saturday, July 20, 2013

Accumulation of Caring


Well, we returned to work after a week at camp to find a sizable pile of empty pop and beer cans waiting in the hall outside my office!
You know, it really touched my heart to see how many people here care enough about Matt to save their aluminum for him to recycle.
Then it dawned on me, my family room's already overflowing with cans he needs to crush! Help!
So I had him load all the cans, from the hallway at work, into the back of my Jeep. And that is where they still are~ grrr...
As we speak Matt's crushing cans (he'd stashed in my office closet) while he watches 'Spiderman'.
It will be nice when all are crushed and cashed in.
Then I'll have my family room back!
Until he sets up in there to do bike repairs/ rebuilding that is...
Ahhhhh, Parenting! :)


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

2 comments:

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...