Thursday, November 29, 2012

His Approval Is.... All That Matters!!!

Hi! Welcome back. I've been 'missing' a bit lately, I know.
 Had some things I had to get together.
And some things I had to remove from my life. 
Sometimes life just works like that for me. I have to stop everything (literally jump off the world) and rethink my life. My entire life. Where is He sending me? Where are they pulling me? And she pulling me? And that other group pulling me? 
Which of these really even matters?
His way, of course!
And, what if going His direction, as I'm called to do it, makes me an outcast/ oddity with the others? Seriously~~ 
So What?!?! 
Their approval...
Or her's...
Or theirs...
Won't make a bit of difference in my salvation.
And that is the only thing that matters in the end. 
We are all, hopefully, working toward that final day.
That day when we each must stand before the Lord and explain ourselves. 
To me the goal is to have as little as possible to explain. 
While I can not go back into my past and rectify wrongs I have done, I can chose to live a holy life from here out. I will still make mistakes. A lot of them probably. I am still human, flawed. I stumble, get rebellious, stomp, mumble, fuss and complain. 
But, 
I want to serve Him! 
I want to please Him! 
So I must focus on what He is asking me to do,
how He is asking me to dress, 
those He is telling me to care for. 
His Approval Is 
All That Matters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...