Wednesday, June 27, 2012

'The Resolution for Women'


Good morning! Welcome back~ So glad you're here.
Have you been reading 'The Resolution'? I'm currently in the 'Purposefully Feminine' section and about to read 'It's Good to Be a Girl'.
So far I've contemplated the things I long for, like a loving, faithful, Godly husband and that I need to learn to be content with this stage in my life while I'm here. I am slowly learning to savor each moment without losing hope for tomorrow. It's good.
Yesterday I began to contemplate what my role as a female really is and how I cope with being the mom and dad while still maintaining my Biblical role as a woman.
That one can be a bit rough!
Be blessed and let me know about your journey through this incredible book. I'd love to hear your comments!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...