Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Door Peeks Open

Thinking and working and wondering and ...
sitting in awe of His power and grandeur...
a beautiful day...
 full of musings...  
and revelations...
watching one door slowly close...
 and lock securely just as I think it will finally fully open...
and another door peeks open a smidge...
God beckons...
come here, daughter...
I am here and I see...
I will work it all for good...
trust and watch what I do with the pieces...
I poke my head inside...
and see all He has for me...
beautiful things...
joy...
love...
inner peace...
tranquility...
service to others...
service to Him...
and that He has for me...
someone who will see that I am for him and want me and want to serve Him together...
the healing is good...
I am stronger now...
and I know I am loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...