Friday, January 14, 2011

Simple Things

It's so easy to let our lives get caught up in daily activities and the need to keep up with our neighbor's shopping habits, but is this really healthy?
When you look at your stress level compared to that of your grandparents, what so you see?
Yes, I realize my grandparents had some stress, but not like what I sometimes add to my own life.
This fact really hit home as I watched Mr McDoodle with his ham bone. He was so delighted over something so meaningless most.
In my life I must simplify. I must remove the overly dramatic people.
I have placed a stack of empty boxes by my front door. As I sort, deep clean and rearrange each room, I am removing anything that complicates my life.
It is truly amazing how little is left after this process is barely started in each room! Yes, for now all the rooms ate torn apart. So what?! I am deep cleaning and purging my life of stress and drama.
Refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...