Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Enjoying a Rainy Day at Work


It's so funny how a rainy day can cloud my mind. 
Today I would've loved to stay in bed and listen to the rain. 
Just roll over and go back to sleep. 
But, work was beckoning me from across our little valley that is downtown Joliet. 
And so we are all here at work. 
Matt playing computer games, Aiden napping, Candi in her office.
And me...? 
I'm sitting here thinking about the building. 
Who's behind on rent? 
What storage closets aren't rented? 
What condition are the empty units in? 
Wonder if I should inspect occupied units? 
Think I'll sit here a spell and rethink my game plan. 
Re prioritize my projects. 
Have a blessed day, all and enjoy the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...