Sunday, December 21, 2008

Is Your Perimitter Secure?

Well, I already knew I needed to finish fencing our land as soon as the ground thawed. That was pretty much a given with the current status of the world. So, as I looked out the window to this early morning scene, I was renewed in my fervor.
Now I have an improved plan. I will still use seven foot steel and concrete posts every four feet, but now plan to suppliment with four foot posts half way between. This way the posts will stop the vehicles as they slide on the ice in the alley!
Also, I am thinking that I can keep the fence about two feet back from the propert line. Then I'll put in landscape blocks for a raised bed with robinhood and rugosa roses. The landscape blocks should act as a curb and, once the roses are fully grown, they will be inpenetrable.

The back of our land will be secure and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...