Saturday, October 20, 2018

Where Should I Blog . . aka WordPress is acting odd

Hey . . I'm still here. . but I am seriously struggling to post . . WordPress won't allow me to post any more pics even though there were no complaints about what I've posted and I've only used 75%+/- of storage . .. Also I am not able, for whatever odd reason, to add myself w/my other email address as an additional administrator.. .

*sigh*

So . . I am thinking seriously about just going back to Patreon. . . from there I will just begin to follow all of you and try to participate in as many prompts etc as possible . . your prompts are soooo fun!! I know I won't be able to participate in the same way but I'll still create ping-backs. .

Any thoughts from anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...