Sunday, October 21, 2018

Where am I?

Hey there . . hoping all is well with you 🌞 I am at home. . . you can't always know where I am by my posts as I schedule ahead . . meaning I love to share all the fun things we do but I also like some privacy and safety . . no doubt most of my followers are sweet kind people . . but there is always that one creepy person . . so, usually I schedule posts. . . I may be at the park and my post says I'm home . . or I'm at work and it says I'm home cleaning. . like today. . my blog says I've been to two (2) different parks . . . in reality I'm at home. . skipped church because I don't feel good. . . probably a sinus thing . . it appears to have drained into my stomach all night . . oh.for.joy. 😒 actually I've been like this since yesterday morning . . or maybe even Friday as I pretty much stayed in bed all day . . wow, so it's really affected my week more than I realized! But it's just sinuses draining/trying to kill me . . it will end eventually. . fortunately I only work four (4) hours today, and not until 5pm with an easy client💜 until then I rest .. sweet Manicotti came and snuggled me early this morning . . h definitely earns his keep! 😽 and Matt has brought be food, drinks and huge hugs .. ahh 👦


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...