Sunday, October 21, 2018

Where are the Children?

I have been looking at all the reports of missing children . . and I am wondering . . where have all these children gone? In looking at   this one article I can see a very small snapshot of this epidemic . . 901,125 in one year . . . that so scary sad . . this many children missing from only nine (9) of the world's countries!!
                * 901,125 *
Children away from their families.
  If 22,000  children go missing every day worldwide, where are all these children?


As I sit back in my apartment watching my child play a video game I wonder how so many . . so so many children can be missing worldwide and no one seems to know where they are . .
Seems mighty odd. . . in the US there are  certain states  where more than the 'normal' number of people go missing.
How is it that some states with huge national forests have large numbers of children supposedly wandering into the woods never to be seen again while other states which also have huge forests don't have the same pattern?? I lived in Bradford, PA from 1976-1981 . . we lived at 3 Iroquois Dr in Bradford so had the woods across the street. We roamed the woods (way up the logging trails and deep into the forest) freely and without incident. And, that entire time, I don't remember ever hearing of a child missing in the woods. It was a small town where, at that time, we could sleep with our front doors unlocked.
I have found however that eighty years ago a little girl went missing in the woods Bradford and has yet to be found. But that seems to be an anomaly. I can say, though, that there are creepy and weird stories about all the national and state parks. I'd encourage you to look at those as well as cross check what I've shared here.


So, what do you think? Where are all these children? How is it that they've "magically' disappeared?Why can't NATO get this under control??
Why are we allowing this to happen to this extent in the U.S.??
Does anyone have any answers?


How is it that we are unable to find all of these children? I can't help but believe someone knows where these children are. I am baffled that world governments aren't making this more of a priority. Could it be that the governments are a part of the problem??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...