Friday, October 19, 2018

I'm Stuck . .

Okay, actually I'm stuck and tired. A lot has been going on behind the scenes . . and I want to share it all.

I had a few posts in draft where WordPress couldn't handle the pics . . odd as they were basic pics. . . grrrr . . and WordPress kept having glitches while.I.was.typing. grrrr. . .

Then there is the issue with email addresses attached to my site. Initially I set it up with my gmail account. Later I switched to my yahoo but WordPress, in all it's funky wisdom, decided to keep both attached and lock me out of some areas . . and their staff were unable to fix this . . GRR . . 😡

So I've put in yet another request for help. But, honestly, I am thinking I should simply set up another blog here and import all my posts to that one . . if WordPress will allow this . . I may have to use my gmail and backdoor the switch (aka: trick WordPress into letting me have my posts back)!!

Stay tuned . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...