Thursday, September 15, 2016

Trump Wants Vouchers for Homeschooling!!

I thought you might like this article on Slate:
Trump Proposes Home-School Vouchers for Poor Kids. He's Talking in Code.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/propublica/2016/09/trump_s_home_school_voucher_plan_a_dumb_idea_that_no_one_wants.html?wpsrc=sh_all_mob_em_top

      Okay, so obviously I disagree with the article. I'm homeschooling and this voucher would really help. My taxes pay for schools. The local high school gets approximately $3000-5000 of tax money per student per year to educate them. The money that used to be allocated to educate my child should be able to fund homeschooling him.
       All I can say is, "Thank you, Donald Trump for noticing the need."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...