Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Genesis 27:41-45

1611 KJV. Genesis 27:41-45
"[41]¶ And Esau hated Iacob, because of the blessing, wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The dayes of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Iacob.
[42]And these words of Esau her elder sonne were told to Rebekah: And shee sent and called Iacob her yonger sonne, and said vnto him, Behold, thy brother Esau, as touching thee, doeth comfort himselfe, purposing to kill thee.
[43]Now therefore my sonne, obey my voice: and arise, flee thou to Laban my brother, to Haran.
[44]And tary with him a few dayes, vntill thy brothers furie turne away;
[45]Untill thy brothers anger turne away from thee, and hee forget that, which thou hast done to him: then I will send, and fetch thee from thence: why should I be depriued also of you both in one day?"

         What we do to others will always come back on us.
                          Always
          If you are a blessing to your neighbors, someone will be a blessing to you, but more so.
                  But
           If you are a curse to your neighbors, someone else will be a curse on your life, but more so.
              Rebekah brought curses upon herself by her sneaky conniving behavior.

       What will you sew in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...