Monday, June 15, 2015

My First Crazy Quilt!!

Howdy!! Welcome back to our humble homestead!! I know I should be out front pulling weeds, but the heat and humidity combined with a full shift of physical labor and an interesting battle of whit have me plumb tuckered out!!!
Well, this is my Grandma-inspired crazy quilt and it's slowly taking shape. I just dug out a few scraps of different colors . . . . bits of fabric to small for sewing anything else and offering a wider variety of colors and patterns.
I must say I am just tickled pink with this crazy quilt!! It's an option to reuse an old worn out bed sheet (for the base) and a portrait of all the pretty material I've been using for my latest projects.
What does your latest crazy quilt look like??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...