Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Continued Ramblings from the Homestead

H! Happy Wednesday! Sitting here working on a project for the Will County Fair and thinking/ trying to keep up with my rambling thoughts ~ I'm thinking about where I am and where I need to be ~ about where I've been and how my closer walk with Jesus is keeping me on track ~ thinking about the Will County Fair and my projects I will enter this year as well as ideas for future years and how all the supplies I have on hand will make those entries super easy ~ thinking about caring for Mom as she ages and how that will fit in easily with my plans ~ thinking about my homestead and home business ideas as I really really need to be able to work from home ~ realizing that I really did give myself a two (2) year deadline to get it off the ground ~ thoughts of that sweet gentle guy and how his presence makes me feel and learning to be patient ~ thinking of Jan as she mourns her mom and praying for her strength ~ wondering how I can feel so happy and so sad at the same time ~ yet not really sad, but impatient as I have issues dealing with "necessary" stages of relationships and trying to remember why not jumping in too fast is better ~ and that feeling like I'm not complete without him ~ and turning my thoughts to the fair and sewing pink bloomers with white hearts ~ and counting my blessings ~ and so grateful for all those who are honestly kind to me and how we're all pulling together in Him
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...