Thursday, May 29, 2014

Organize/ Eliminate Challenge!


As much as I thought my living room, aka household catch-all, was making me crazy, my closet is what comes to mind as first priority every time I dream of cleaning... Yes, sadly I dream of cleaning, (well , daydream) as I work 48 hours/ week and never seem to have enough time to catch up at home!
So I wandered into my room to fold laundry and found my self setting up outfits in my closet and eliminating items of clothing quickly and painlessly. So far I have six (6) items to drop off at MorningStar Mission. I like to donate there as my usable unwanted items my be needed by those staying at the shelter or sold at their thrift store. Either way it helps keep this valuable community assett going.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...