Friday, March 28, 2014

2nd Hand Knit Cotton Rug


Tonight I'm finishing up projects and resting. As I recover from an odd allergy thing that's going around, I'm finding rest to be critical.
I was feeling quite a bit better until I found myself in an area high in dust! I'm going to be drinking a lot of water to flush all that crazy dust out!!
Here, on the homestead, we are in the throes of a variety of little projects involving house and yard clean-up as well as projects to enter at the county fair!
We are at a spot of laying the groundwork/ foundation for what we want in our lives. It"s a good feeling to make even the smallest amount of progress!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...