Saturday, February 8, 2014

Me~ Day 128


Okay, so 39 days into 2014 I've finally decided on a word for me for this year. Actually I pretty much decided weeks ago, but needed to pray on it for a while.
Deliberate
That is my word.
I need to both be deliberate in everything I think say and do as well as to deliberate all decisions carefully!
Tonight I am organizing all my Bible study notes as safe keeping toward future study. I was taught you should look up every verse from sermons and classes, reading the whole chapter, at minimum, for each in order to assure you're receiving proper instruction.
I am also going through my various headcoverings and have come up with what I think will be a really cute option! Yea!!!
Deliberate
At this point it's become blatantly obvious I won't be remarried, so I absolutely must carefully, Deliberately plan for my future. What do I want to do for the rest of my life combined with what God has for me? Coffee shop? Rooming house? Hobby farm?
Deliberate

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...