Friday, January 31, 2014

My Bibles


As I sit here doing rresearch on the holy days/ feasts/ festivals God intends for us to celebrate, I am oh, so grateful for my small collection of Bibles and Bible reference books.
I have the King James Version Bible, New King James Version study Bible, Scofield Reference Bible King James Version (copyright 1945), and The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible.
For reference books I have The Bible Readers Companion and the NIV Compact Dictionary of the Bible.
I know it seems like a lot, but, when doing research on a Bible topic, it's nice to have multiple versions as each is worded differently and offer varied amounts of information clarifying each verse.
Obviously, in studying for deeper understanding of the Word, I just can't seem to have too many options.
By the way, this is not an extensive list of all my Bible study materials on hand, but simply what I'm using tonight. I wish I had materials with a clear explanation as to how sanctified Christians are to celebrate the seven feasts!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...