Thursday, October 17, 2013

Make Your Home a Haven Challenge


Day 24~~ Wow! Has it really been 24 days already?!
Okay, so I am, of course, lighting my candle almost every day (I missed 1-2 when I fell) and playing Christian music 24/7 in my home. I am finding, as was the case with this challenge last year, that I'm more focused on what really matters. This year also seems to be more of a year for sharing with you my thoughts on what really makes a home a haven!
I must admit we haven't caught up much on housework this week and the laundry fairie seems to have taken a permanent vacation!
But...
Matt and I have grown so much closer (focusing on 'us' vs cleaning')...
And...
I am so much more focused on where the Holy Spirit is leading me. Luke 4:14-21 is where I'm standing right now. After years of disobedience to God's leading I finally took the hats I have knit to MorningStar Mission and passed these out to people waiting in line for dinner!!!!!
Wow!
Why was I disobedient for so so long?????
I am so blessed for having made these changes.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...