Monday, June 24, 2013

Playing 1612?


Well, we're not intentionally playing 1612, but, as ComEd has no idea when power will be restored to our neighborhood, for tonight it is 1612 here. Fortunately we are prepared and I've lit three (3) candles: one each for the kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom.
I've sent Matt off to bed (on time for a change!) and am going to read a bit before I doze off. Guess I'll put my cell on the charger in case power comes back on in the night. I'm down to two (2) bars on my battery (vs 5) and need to charge.
Tonight reminds me of a good book, "Ten Seconds After", and the thought of power never returning is ominous, to say the least!
So glad this is just a storm outage!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...