Tuesday, November 13, 2012

10 Weekly Goals

I'm a huge fan of lists~ I've even been known to make lists for my lists! 
Was I ever excited when I found this idea at http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/11/4-weeks-to-a-more-organized-home-simplified-day-7.html! 

Here are my ten (10) goals for this week:

Family/ Mothering Goals:
1.read five (5) chapters to Matt of Huck Finn or Tom Sawyer
2. help/ encourage Matt in cleaning/ organizing his bedoom
3. together sell all Boy Scout pancake breakfast tickets
4. take at least one (1) hike together
Personal Goals: 
5. watch/ log spending~ finish reading 'Who Moved My Cheese'
6. Bible reading/ study daily~ use 'Resolution for Women'
7. deep clean my bedroom
Home Management Goals:
8. sort/ deep clean kitchen and living room
9. locate/ restock firewood
Business Goals:
10. hand out all brochures/ keep list/ follow-up!


I will post my progress as I go. Watch for scary 'before' pictures and pretty 'after' pictures! Also, I'll try to update as to how this list is working for me and whether or not my list was realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...