Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday at Home

Good morning, dear friend! How is your morning going so far? Come on in, if you dare! Today Matt and I stayed home to rest and try to catch up on chores and family time... planning to be back in church next Sunday as my cold seems to have run it's course! This, of course, is my little wood stove... I'm afraid to admit the wood rack is indeed empty except for one small log I'm saving for tonight when the temps drop to a minus 35 wind chill... right now I'm burning scrap wood from a clean-up at work, including wood shingles... So far today we are toasty... Matt and I are watching "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" while doing laundry and brushing a freshly bathed Me McDoodle... Hope your day is blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...