Monday, June 15, 2009

Hat-Lady Hats!

What if we all donated one thing to a homeless person to get them through the winter?
I am knitting hats again this year. I only have 7 finished. That is not good! There are, obviously, more than 7 homeless people in Joliet.
Last year I gave a free hat to anyone who asked. This year only the truly homeless get a freebie. I've decided to charge everyone else $4.00. That will cover the materials to make that hat plus 3 more.
The Farmer's Almanac calls for snow in October this year... Brrr... That's early! Not much time left.
I've got to go knit! You do your part, too.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I, personally, have no practical skills whatsoever. I just give out money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea! I don't knit but i will be thinking of something i CAN do. Thanks for the jolt!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...